Friday, December 21, 2007

History of House Music Part 4/12 Hour 2

| More

Listen to Hour 2:
Click Here (right click to save...)

[ 7:00 ]

Oku Tokatu - White Light
DJ Earworm - Stairway to Bootleg Heaven (djearworm.com)
Venetian Snares - Interlude
Shivaree - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Telefon Tel Aviv - Fahrenheit Fair Enough (seeqpod.com/music)
===== HISTORY OF HOUSE MUSIC PART 4 =====
The History of House Music comes Courtesy of You Tube

[ 7:30 ]

Chris De Luca vs. Phon.0 - Hold On
Grandmaster Flash & the Fab 5 - The Message (Datashat remix)
Walter Meego - Through a keyhole
Felix Da Housekat - Silver Screen Shower Scene
T2 - Heartbroken

I think I missed one song in the last half hour on the list... hit me on myspace to let me know what one I forgot. myspace.com/fmexperiment

No comments: