Friday, August 1, 2008

Ep.34: Welcome To My World Hour 1

| More

This event is what's going on in the valley tomorrow (Saturday Night). Please tell everyone you know because I know you're not going to want to miss it if you're a dance fiend.

Here is some video from our January show... I think you'll agree that the atmosphere is tops.

Listen to : Welcome To My World Hour 1
(right click to save)


Click here if you can't view the video.
[ 1800 ]
Survivor vs. Skeelo - Little Bit Taller (Too Many DJs mashup)
Natasha feat. Rick Ross - Activate
DJ Topcat Mashup - Mims Vs. Yazoo: Only Like You
Shy Child - Kick Drum feat. Spank Rock
Young MC - Bust-a-Move (Aaron LaCrate Gutter Remix)
The Martin Brothers - Dum (Dubbel Dutch Remix!!!)
Bob Marley - Bad Boys (Klaas & Vandalism Remix)
Assasin - Money

[ 1830 ]
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Artbreaker Remix)
M.I.A. - Wanted Paper Planes (DJ Schmolli mashup)
Slick Rick - Guidance Councellor (Little T & One Track Mic)
Z-Trip - About Face
Santogold - Big Belly Guns
Santogold - Say Aha (Tepr Remix)
Camille Yarbrough - Take Yo Praise
DJ TT - Wanted Romeo Rocks The Boat (super mashup)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw this new cover version / remix song and video " M.I.A - Paper Planes (Diss By DeLon)" has been done by Delon (http://www.myspace.com/delonrap)

Ceylon Records - the label handling Sri Lankan Rapper Delon has released this controversial video -
M.I.A - Paper Planes (Diss By DeLon)

MIA Paper Planes (Diss by Delon)

Delon speaks about his Cover Version of "Paper Planes"

More from Delon....