Friday, June 5, 2009

65: Back From Oregon

| More


If I were to post these shows closer to the day they were recorded, I'd bet I could come up with better descriptions and titles for the show. Hey, take a look at the sharing tools at the bottom of the posts now. If you enjoy a podcast, please click below and spread the word of this program on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc....

(I'm so sorry, I tested the link and realized that I've got that panning problem again. It'll be on next weeks' podcast, too. Damnit! For the record, RadioShark does not work well in MP3 mode.)

[ 600 ]
Kid Cudi - 50 Ways To Make A Record
Melanie Delant - Bang Bang feat. Kardinal Official
DJ Sios - Everyday Rudeboy feat. Kardinal Official
Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line (rmx feat. Snoop Dogg)*
Stereo MCs - Set It Off
The Crystal Method - Drown In The Now feat. Matisyahu*
Cake - Never There (request)
LMFAO - I'm In Miami Trick (squeakee kleen radio edit) *
Benny Benassi - California Dreaming remix
Peter, Bjorn, and John - Nothing To Worry About (LehtMoJoe Sewer Fight Remix) *
The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go (Haji and Eli remix)
Sam Sparro - Black and Gold (the videoband remix)
[ 700 ]
Wilkine Brutus - Housemusic Is Life (Funkanomics Remix)
TNT Jackson - Pushit feat. Eddie Argos
Zero Cash - I Get Down *
Shy FX and Apachi - Original Nuttah
M.I.A. - Paper Planes (The Artbreaker Remix) keep up! (grindthieves.com)
Buraka Som Sistema - IC19 (DJ Sega Remix) *
The Crystal Method - Come Back Clean *
Bloc Party - Mercury (Herve Is In Disarray Remix)
Kissy Sell Out - This Kiss *
Freeland - Strange Things *
Asher Roth - I Love College (dubstep mix - courtesy White Folks Get Crunk)
Little Boots - My Remedy (Esser Dubby Remix)
Lady Sovereign - Get Random
Flight Of The Conchords - Bowie *
The Rakes - We Danced Together

No comments: