Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Celebration of Pain

| More



[PODCAST:] 2010 CELEBRATION
Original Airdate: January 1, 2010
Yep.... hungover. Worth it!
[ 600 ]
Kanye West - Love Lockdown (My Dear Disco remix)

My Dear Disco will be performing in Fargo on January 16th at the Aquarium downtown Fargo. Music also by Dizzy Dame and DJ KLMNOP from This Is Sugar.
[Click for full playlist]


Hot Chip - Shake a Fist (Morsy Mix)
Outkast - Dracula's Wedding
Red G - I Should Tell Ya Momma On You
Red G - I Should Tell Ya Momma On You (Chops remix)
Amanda Blank - Shame On Me (Yuksek Remix)
Sam Sparro - Black & Gold (Al Usher radio mix)
Kenneth Bager - I Can't Wait (Metrics Back To 99 Remix)
Kid Sister - I'll House You
Green Velvet - Dank
Egyptian Empire - The Horn Track (2004 Rmx)
Cleveland Lounge - Drowning (AK1200 Remix)
3OH!3 - Punk Bitch

[ 700 ]
The DBC - Finally
Erik Hassle - Hurtful (DC Breaks Remix)
Tinchy Stryder - Stryderman
Craig David - Fill Me In (Artful Dodger Bootleg Mix)
REM - Nightswimming (Kissy Sellout BMore Remix)
Kinky - The Looks
Walter Meego - Through A Peephole (Le Castle Vania Remix)
Drake - Best I Ever Had (Acapella)
*oops*
NightTime - Fight Time
Izza Kizza - 11even 12welve
NASA - The People Tree
Space Cowboy - Invisible
Basement Jaxx - Scars (Engine Earz Remix)
Wiley ft. Chew Fu - Take That
Nappy Roots - Good Day

No comments: