Friday, January 22, 2010

Don't F*ck with The JungleBeat

| More



Airdate: January 15, 2010

EVENT NOTICE: Hope to see you at "Don't F#!k With The Junglebeat" Saturday Night, January 23rd... Nestor Tavern when many of Fargo's best idm DJs and Producers perform along with Wall of TVs celebrity DJ Mark H.(More event info)

I can't imagine how it could've happened, but only Hour 2 was recorded. Whatever... this hour was SICK and so I won't worry about it. The good news is that you can easily burn it to a single CD and rock it all over the place and make copies for friends. You can get the entire album from My Dear Disco online at dancethink.com

Second Hour Setlist - Visit the KNDS site for the full list.

(more)


Paul Johnson - Hear The Music
My Dear Disco - My Dear Disco *
My Dear Disco - For Your Love *
DJ Troublemaker - I'm Famous feat. Baby Cashtrid
Dave Nada - Apocalypse Theme
Big Daddy Kane - Get Wild (Bassbin Twins Remix)
Sean Paul - So Fine (Engine EarZ Experiment Remix)
Master Shortie - Dead End (Chew Fu Refix)
Debra Dolce - Goodies (Z's Dolce Remix)
Kanye West - Gold Digger (Kraddy Illegal Remix)
Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot (DatA Remix)
Bodyroxx feat. Luciana - Yeah Yeah (D. Ramirez Remix)
Hot Chip - Thieves In The Night

No comments: