Sunday, September 23, 2012

You Deserve The Best

| More


I'm releasing the second to last episode of The FM Experiment today. Though I'm sorry that it took as long as it did, I wanted to save some time to build the next incarnation of DJ Joyride here in Portland. I have had one job in radio since I moved 11 months ago. It was short-lived at KZME, but it re-affirmed that I'm going to love doing radio for many years to come.

I have been thinking lately about putting together a winter podcast series geared toward midwest listeners in North Dakota and Minnesota. What do you think of that idea? Let me know in a short message.

If you were a fan of the show, you might be excited to visit DJJoyride.com, the new website I'm working on. I am attempting to outline the various types of projects that I was a part of in Fargo. I miss all of the people that knew me for my passions and called on me for event emceeing, computer fixing, dj'ing, racquetball, or a day on the motorcycles.


Recursive art (VFP) with KNDS Underwriter, EMBII
More: Video Feedback Photography (VFP)

(mp3 file - duration 2:00.00)
Hour 1

 KRAAK & SMAAK - BUILT FOR LOVE *
 MAROON 5 - MOVE LIKE JAGGER (ROOFEEO & DJ A.N.S REMIX) *
 TEED - MOVE ON
 JUSTICE - AUDIO, VIDEO, DISCO *
 KISSY SELL OUT - BUBS & BIZZLE
 BJORK - MUTUAL CORE *
 MATES OF STATE - YOU ARE FREE (THE MAE SHI REMIX) *
 INFUSION - BETTER WORLD
 SKRILLEX - FIRST OF THE YEAR (RESTLESS REMIX)
 FREELAND - ROCK ON (SIRIUSMO REMIX)
 DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH - FREAK (DUBSTEP MIX)
 MAGNETIC MAN - THE BUG

Hour 2

 RIHANNA - ONLY GIRL (MR. LARSSON'S THE ONE DUBSTEP REMIX)
 YOUNG MC - KNOW HOW (THEME)
 DJ C - SINCE YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS CLUB (CLARKSON VOCAL MIX)
 CHICAGO VS. CHEMICAL BROTHERS - SATURDAY SALMON (TEAM 9 MASHUP)
 SHOOTING HORSES - THIS WAY
 ARCENCIEL - JUS *
 HARD-FI - SUBURBAN KNIGHTS (ALEX METRIC REMIX)
 TV ROCK - BIMBO (TONITE ONLY CLUB DUB)
 BORIS DLUGOSCH - BANGKOK (REDLIGHT REMIX)
 DISCOBITCH - C'EST BEAU LA BOURGEOISIE
 KRAAK & SMAAK - DYNAMITE *
 LITTLE T & ONE TRACK MIKE - GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
 SQUAREPUSHER - THE COATHANGER

No comments: